Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - Intellectual Faction (2)

Dex-chan lover
Unf. Those ass and thigh shots from Sherry.

I read the WN years back. It really droned on and on about inconsequential things. I see the LN being translated, but I can’t bring myself to read it because of that. The manga was easier to get into just because of the fan service, though.

Dex-chan lover
People in the future are lucky that they'll get to enjoy this series without waiting for the new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Ricardo_Rick
Well,
He makes every dream of Sherrys come true, but he does it in such a simple way that Sherry ends up depressed about it.

Fed-Kun's army
Sherry has no hips on page 14. She’s got legs and a torso, but nothing inbetween lol

Ah, it’s because she’s coming through the teleportation door. Thought it was just the background because of the gradient

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter

@KeiosKod I get you, I never passed over chapter 60...I like to read, I read a lot, a lot I tell you, but that shiet was just plain boring, I starting reading the manga with the feeling of meh~ just to pass time, but I just read it for the PLOT instead of the plot and something I can say rn is that the manga is way better than the novel, the manga still drags it but not as horrendous as it did in the wn.

Dex-chan lover
@conscript117
Those are my same exact feelings on why I started reading this. Couldn’t resist those dog waifu curves. Sherry’s a much welcome addition; that body stocking is doing a lot for me.

Also, been wondering this for a while, but how do you highlight the name like that when you @ someone?

Fed-Kun's army
@KeiosKod That's automatic, highlighting is where someone's @ ed you.

It's interesting that there was a theory about skill slots but no one ever did a statistical analysis on it. If skill slots are a thing, and enhancement of an item with a skill slot it a guaranteed success, you'd be able to tell because no enhancer would have more success over a run than any other given a specific set of equipment. Or in other words, it would be in the manufacture of the weapons that the success or failure of enhancement lies. It'd require a lot of money or influence to conduct a study like that though.

Double-page supporter
Wow. An 'real world-ish' explanation to the concept of skill/upgrade slots to equipment.

Working up a sweat to make cleaning time all the more nice....

Users who are viewing this thread