Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - Intellectual Faction (2)

Dex-chan lover
Goddam this angle, you are killing me Sherry
z8pSfyOQQfuLTsB6t-PzRw.png

And so it seems that my hypothesis that only equips with slots could be used to infuse skills into might be correct in the end.

Double-page supporter
Makes sense she's not praising him. She EXPECTS him to be amazing. She might even expect him to be more amazing than he actually is.

Roxanne is 'just' another slave like her, from the same place, even.

Dex-chan lover
Time for another chapter of "some readers whine that this isn't really an action series!"

TTX

@Goldenzeal
shame her appearance is disappointing (for a Dragonkin)
and a question is Cassia and MC's relationship annoying? (like Mc is her errand boy because she is hot)

Man ! ! ! I really like the characters drawing, they are very rich, scenarios need more work though

Dex-chan lover
Don't want to pay money to KADOKAWA or the author of the story (it's garbage), but I wonder if it's possible to buy some of Hyouju Issei's hentai stuff online. Want to support him.

Sherry's last panel there makes for a pretty nice reaction pic.

Dex-chan lover
@Ricardo_Rick
After they get the catgirl, there will come a time when Roxxane needs to take the catgirl somewhere and she leaves sherry and michio alone for a whole day in the house. And Sherry lets down her guard and basically tells him that she loves him very much and is happy that he made all her dreams come true, so they have lovey dovey one on one sex all day long.

@Grye
SHe is the best waifu ever, she not only can guess whats on Michios mind, but she is also super assertive and often tries to help him with his own insecurities, as has been shown a couple of times now, the best part is that
she never becomes a cardboard cut out, she keeps her own personality and will scold Michio in the future when she thinks he is in the wrong. she isnt a submissive girl in the relationship, she pretty much becomes an equal partner to him.

Users who are viewing this thread