Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Never Give Up (2)

Dex-chan lover
I feel mixed. Canonically she's just a shorty and not a loli... but too many times they're mixed to be the same thing...

But, he gets 2 sexy woman so it's all right....

Dex-chan lover
the art is always so good in this one, so bad it isn't releasing more often

Dex-chan lover
At least people have stopped misunderstanding Roxanne as being malicious or abusing Sherry.

She's a canid, the order of 'eating' is very important. Not to mention she's the senior slave, meaning her position is basically all she has, and is her identity.

Focusing on Sherry first is the same as stabbing Roxanne in the gut and saying "I only care about new things, you're old now."

Even from the perspective of being in the lifestyle, that's a really bad move that young masters/mistresses can make sometimes, and advice I often have to give out to newcomers to the lifestyle who are sent to me for understanding. There's an art to maintaining the feelings of everyone involved in a multi-partner relationship, whether it's purely romantic or collars and leashes happen to be involved.

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that they're going this far with the content but still refuse to show nipples. But, I guess that's better than them being censored by some ugly black box.

Double-page supporter
Woah! Woah! Woah!
We got some more world build...
Hahaha who am I kidding?
Nightly Smash! Rest up. Morning naughties. Adventure a bit. Break. Adventure some more. Prep bath. Dinner. Bathing naughties. And repeat

@varler they gotta censor nipples on the magazine's issues so people buy the volumes that have nipples uncensored.

Fed-Kun's army
@Varler
There are uncensored versions of chapters floating around, with nipples.
I'm pretty sure the bound volumes are uncensored.

yeah, a simple google search should lead you to the first couple of volumes at the least

Users who are viewing this thread