Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Never Give Up (2)

Aggregator gang
is it true later on sherry hates / gets annoyed by doing H stuff with MC?

Aggregator gang
Are my eyes playing on me? Somehow I can see earlier chapter that once was broken. 😳

Nevermind uncensored, I'm glad could re-read this manga again without changing the site.

Dex-chan lover
so next chapter is Sherry getting the full course, then we go back to grinding and shopping.

@koekepan
yeah the tanks are uncensored.

Aggregator gang
MC looks like an Yakuza boss in that bath scene lol What a boss...

Dex-chan lover
Dang on her first night, oh well.. eatadickamas~

He better not forget that Roxanne is number 1!

@yellanha
On the translated novel, it seems to be depicted as such. But unsure if its true.

When I read the novel back then, it never been mentioned on how cute sherry could be. Either its a mistranlation or the writer failed to do so, is unknown to me.

From the moment she was introduced until the last chapter I read(novel), I was sure she should be a kuudere type, considering how she was treated back in her village.
But the manga shown me otherwise after she appeared.

@SatouPendawagonlvl313
Don't, that is h*ll you're walked in to.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 7 ... That sweet look of devotion and love on Roxanne's face. Makes my heart melt!

I don't care about any other harem, this is the perfect one. Leave at these 2. You can't improve on this. A beauty under each arm is all a man needs.

Also, Roxanne being protective of her spot as #1 waifu is so adorable!

Also, also, thanks for the chapter. Itadakemasu!

Aggregator gang
what im gonna with with my tent now!? time for some P.....
@yellanha No? rather is the opposite, after mc helps her with
the card and slot issue, giving her a 100% card slot success rate (the success rate is not even 10% because others CANT see if the equipment has slots or not, so when they try to put a card on an item with NO slots, the card is lost.) she treats mc as her everything, same as roxxane.

Dex-chan lover
The sheer hypocrisy of the anti-loli squad, i don't know if it's funny, sad, or cringy
You guys had more than 30 chapters with Roxanne, a Slave, and nobody complained ( i mean, the ones that complained just dropped the manga longa ago), and now you think it's bad/wrong that a loli showed up? Seriously?
I'm going to say the same i said to those guys who were complaining in every single chapter about the slave thing: It's a fuck*ng work of fiction, if you are not mature/sane enough to understand it and separate it from reality, i suggest you drop the manga and go away, no one will miss your anti-loli comments just like nobody missed the Roxanne complaint ones.
(i'm so tired to explain the obvious...)

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda expecting her to have a bit more agency in when she had her first time. The forceful kiss could be seen as a tad scummy, but. . . I guess that is what confidence (and Roxanne) will do to you.

Well, that and a slave system in which people willingly sell themselves into as well. Sherry wasn't exactly the brightest catch for most, so I guess the assumption going into it would be she'd probably be bought for this purpose more than going dungeon running.

Ehh, best not to dwell on the slave market in the fictional world here. That way lies madness.

Dex-chan lover
@yellanha: From what I remember of the WN, no, she’s more just the straight man of the group. I don’t know why you’d think a wish fulfillment novel like this would ever have a harem member hate sex.

Anywho. God. Those wide hips on Sherry. The wait was long, but they’re here at last. Cheers to the TL team for getting us here!

Users who are viewing this thread