Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Never Give Up (2)

This chapter reminded me why I dislike harems so much. This derogatory attitude and "hierarchy" are really messed up. Sure, it looks sexy, but at the same time kind of disgusting. It was Sherry's first time experience, and it was completely ruined by some random talk about order. Yet she still looked so happy about getting attention from her "owner". This guy came from the modern world, but his morality is completely messed up. It's one thing to buy slaves, as long as you don't treat them like actual slaves, and it's completely different when you actually treat them like some kind of pets. This kind of plot is fine for hentai, if it's only made for the purpose of fapping to it, but this tries to be a real manga, yet it treats female characters like brainless bitches in heat.

Dex-chan lover
Eat, explore dungeon, bathe, sex. This man kinda living the life

Dex-chan lover
@Derael

Salvery is bad. but at least he treats them like human beings.... you're just pissed about the sexy parts... Think for a moment if the story doesn't show these type of scene would you still be equally pissed in all honesty?

regardless of harems or slavery. this is fiction. live on and forget it if it grinds your gears that much. why torture yourself with something you won't enjoy?

#1 rule of the Kaga Household - Roxanne is always #1. Never forget that XD

I usually don't mind such scenes, but this is dragging too much. And chapters being short doesn't help either, especially since I like exploration part more here than sexy (censored) part.

images

Dex-chan lover
Ever since the novel has halted this is what I wait the most for, the manga updates.

After this night
its Sex Maniac time baby

Fed-Kun's army
Holy hell, this is the least confusing boner I've ever had!....And I'm not even angry!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Derael dude, when in Rome...., in fact i welcome his adaptability, he's not acting like some beta idiot pure-pure japanese retard kid.
He knows the rules of this new world, he treats them extremely well(in fact, they have treatment like nobility with the baths and all that) and ofc he boinks them hard

Users who are viewing this thread