Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

This manga gets published in a monthly magazine.
Please stop even thinking garbage shit such as "the artist doesn't want to work too much."

Why have they not used the uncensored tankobon for the scanlations yet? Chapter 12 is a strange outlier, lets make it the new normal.

@sandor I don't get it either since all the 6 volumes are available and easy to get, plus they'd have to edit just 2-3 pages per chapters at best.

Fed-Kun's army
BRO IF YOU GO TO THE BOOKWALKER BOOK 6 TRIAL YOU CAN SEE THE BATH SCENE IN ITS UNCENSORED GLORY

Fuck this shit. I want to read this badly but can't find the fucking 8-13 chapters. For fuck sake champion scans.

@YamiWasTaken https://read.ptscans.com/series/isekai-meikyuu-de-harem-o/

All chapters are there, even though it looks like it jumps from 7.1 to 14. The chapter numbering changed partway through from chapter number to issue number.

Russian translation looks ok. Some Russian groups use a "comic" font that makes it very hard to tell "a" from "d", like "aura" and "stupid woman" looking the same, "ts" and "i" looks the same too, all for the sake of cuter serifs. So hard to read as the second language. But this one is easy to read.

did the new chapter come out for a different language? it keeps showing up first in my recently updated but no new chapter

I find this manga really interesting as always, but the fuckin' endless sex scenes need to perishhh.

Users who are viewing this thread