Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

The manga literally have harem on the title.. and people expecting full blown adventure isekai in the comment.... duhhh...

Dex-chan lover
In an alternate universe, this artist is working on a much better story right now and that fact breaks my heart.

If I remember correctly from what I've read of the light novel
the next slave will be a cat girl, followed by a dragon newt, followed by an elf princess. He is able to unlock Master Smith for Sherry pretty quick as well

Will admit, it is pretty funny how often people take this manga seriously when it has Harem in the title tho. It's soft core hentai wishfullfilment, nothing to take seriously at all.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I agree with everyone else here that being so shocked about the lack of much real isekai plot when the title literally contains the word "harem" and uses that word in the literal, dictionary definition sense is sorta stupid on their part. Ah, but what can I say? This is the Internet. Ever day, it becomes just a bit easier to use, and thus, every day, more and more idiots keep showing up.

They oughta make Form ID-10T an actual thing.

I will admit, it's a shame that this thing drags on the way it does, but at the very least it means we get a rich and highly detailed world out of it.

Also, it's kinda nice to see an Isekai story where there's nothing really earth-shatteringly-important going on in the world, and so the Isekai'd dude just settles in to live a good life and build himself a harem full of cute girls. You also just gotta love how it's turning out, too. These girls all come into Michio's possession expecting a tough (though not brutal) existence. Instead, they're pretty much made into family in all but name. Roxanne's reaction is pretty telling in that she would prefer to die if Michio dies.

That said, even though it can be pretty smutty at time (though for some of us that's part of the attraction) and there seems to be no major conflict at hand, it's a pretty nice story all the same. Really, this is just slice-of-life under a different genre.

I don't get why so many people want this manga to be yet another generic isekai story while in it's niche of being an isekai smut focused manga, this one is one of the best in the market right now.

It kinda hurts to see that I can't read the chapters in between 0 and 15 in English. But that just makes me want to read the story more.

it's a H slice-of-life isekai.

If you want serious story, you're in the wrong place.
If you want rich, everyday story, be welcome.

this was a 9 for me until sherry showed up. now its a 6 at best. rip

holy fucking shit this artist is beyond godlike in the waifu department

Dex-chan lover
It feels like it is waffling on for a while, maybe it's just me. The novelty's gone so my mind just wonders if there's a point to their adventures and all. Well.. "Adventures" seem to pertain mostly in bed and not the world.

there were many comments and this manga is on weekly popular, i thought it would be just a mindless fanservice story, but it's just a mindless stupid cliche story with 1 fanservice per chapter, are you all cucks?

Users who are viewing this thread