Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Dex-chan lover
@bakanardo you watch this manga for the plot?

@Sareg that's... like... the entire point.

One of the biggest weakness in these kind of "hidden game mechanics" isekai is the assumption that the people in that world are dumb as fuck and no one ever records anything or do any analysis. But alas, I am here for the juicy arts.

It's quite funny that if you take out ecchi and repetitive dungeon crawling (or just improve the latter a lot) you have base for decent isekai.

Almost an hentai disguised as an isekai... this manga doesnt deserve more than a 5. If you're looking for an adventure, this is the wrong place... disappointing

I mean, the manga is great, if you just exclude the stupid 15 page sexscenes in every damn chapter.

@Sareg could you stop complaining about something that the artist evidently feels is important? I think it's realistic to show it, and it's really well-done imo, not gratuitous. Realistic in the sense that in all of these scenarios (isekai) a horny dude wouldn't stop trying to bang, especially hot women, and it adds a layer of realism to his motivations, so that he would work hard to buy her, and then work at maintaining the relationship. Essentially he bought himself a wife, that would also be able to help him in the dungeon.

This manga is the best!!,god like fanservice are good for the heart,well almost all of my ratings came from roxanne(raphtalia 2.0),a dere dere heroine is yummmmyyyy af(hot body,and cute face)

Guys... did anyone of you really expect awesome and great plot from isekai with "harem" in title? While worldbuilding and setting is surprisingly good, it's just about what it offers: (actual) harem and (limited) dungeon activity, nothing else. And even if we remove ecchi stuff, we're left with parody of isekai and RPG genres ("naive oils" as monsters dropping pocket knifes). Fanservice is proper stuff here and it's executed very good.

Fed-Kun's army
@MatiLublin the manga is actually really close to the source, to the point that each chapter is almost a chapter of the webnovel. The author is VERY slow at explaining the lore and the damn thought-tree monologues drag out the story.. but it has really deep lore and much later on in the story (MUCH LATER) on there will be a lot more world building RPG stuff
from memory, after he gets the catgirl and dragonlady, he travels to a far away town where he has to hide his warp skills, he starts trading in jewels and mirrors from these distant towns which leads him to gaining favour with a local noble (an earl?). there's a lot of political intrigue with the holy knights and the elven kingdom, where he assists in clearing dungeons, hunting murderers and killing an ineffectual noble. michio is then "forced" to enslave assassinated noble's elven daughter. he also meets the king when they both join a secret society (where he picks up on the fact the king is a massive perv and he gives him stockings to gain his favour). meanwhile he explores all the different jobs of his harem and there's a fair bit of cooking, trading at the auction house, upgrading gear and learning about weapon abilities with sherry's blacksmith skills.
the author is just really slow at explanation and drags it out; i wouldn't say the story is shallow it's just really long and each chapter is unnecessarily detailed. it's got the most detailed lore i've read in any isekai, and each character has fairly deep backstory
they will explain roxanne's story of why she's a slave, her old family who look down on her and also a bit more about sherry's character
. I guess my main complaint is the michio is a wandering hero whose indecisiveness is annoying, but he really is just chilling in this isekai - he's not "the one" like many other stories so he's just taking it easy.

@alaudae they do explain this, at least in the web novel. sherry is really a point of exposition for everything.
it's explained that only knights can check job cards, and they can only see the first job. people also don't have a skill screen to see their own levels; only explorers, blacksmith and adventurer jobs i believe can 'see' their levels, being that they the item box skill increases slots per level - that's the only way to know what level they are. there are other things to that explain why people seem stupid, for example they later explain why sherry was not able to become a blacksmith: she didn't hit the requisite Villager level to unlock the job, but because levels can't be seen by regular people it's become a tradition that at a certain age you check if you can become a blacksmith and it was thought to be down to luck. michio also surmises that appraisal is a rare skill, and no one else can see item slots and therefore enchantments failed. with this ability he has a 100% success rate with enchanting which makes Sherry OP as a crafter. in the webnovel he never explains this to Sherry which i thought was so dumb

@sareg i would suggest reading the webnovel; the scenes are only alluded to and not explored in graphic detail.

Here's the webnovel up to Chapter 224; manga is up to about Chapter 48ish
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4259s/

where is the first 14 chapter?
suddenly skip to chapter 15...
that ruins the reading feeling...
😑😑😑

Dex-chan lover
If you want just story and basically no sex, read the webnovel (its always fade to black, there are no details of what happens whatsoever). If you want a graphic complement for the novel (as in, see the gorgeous curves and fanservice), read the manga on top of it. I wouldnt recommend the manga only (because if feels like a disguised hentai) neither the novel only (because its kinda boring in many places and not being able to see big tiddies Roxanne is a straight up downgrade).

Anyone asking about the missing chapters should know that the group that previously translated this series took them off of mangadex some time ago. If you want to read them, they're up on other sites.

I just started reading the WN and found out that the manga had more juicy scenes in it. Can't wait for the next couple of chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread