Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

@Moonmanrider001 Just copy-paste the title of the manga and add "chapter 1" to it and you'll find websites that have the missing chapters, then you can come back here starting on chapter 15.

Dex-chan lover
@rokegle135
I wouldn't classify it as such. The guy is average at most and is learning the way up but that's the thing: the 'learning the way up' is the novelty. At the very least that's what it seems to me.

@pinkscott Uncensored raws don’t get released until the publisher compiles a few chapters into a volume every ~6 months. Before then, we only have the censored magazine raws available. We’re about 4-6 months from the next volume release right now I’d say, but Soseki Scans will update the releases with the uncensored pages once they’re available ^^

Double-page supporter
I'll put this on my bookmark & delay reading only until English scanlated chapter 1 plus is uploaded. Looks like a very promising manga to read so I'm willing to wait. Good job, Scanlator team~! Love y'all. Thank you so much :D

So all the Project Time chapters have reappeared. It still says that they were uploaded years ago, so I guess they never deleted the chapters from the site but rather unlisted them and relisted them?
Well, whatever, as long as you can read it again.

Users who are viewing this thread