Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

So it really went to the harem stuff, what a shame, it was so heartwarming and wholesome with just two of them, they were like a perfect married couple. Well, that's a drop for me.

@kirumba it's had the Harem tag since the beginning of this manga where have you been? Do you not read the tags when you check out a manga?

@Zxero so duh, and i expected some trashy harem manga but they kept it wholesome and interesting for 40 chapters and i got invested in this couple. I was hoping they will introduce other girls more like side characters at this point, but nope, new girl gets groped(and i assume it didn't stop there) right the same day she was bought. Absolutely 0 loyalty after all they went through together.

@Kirumba

The MC was very upfront that Roxanne was just the first girl in his eventual harem from the very start, and the manga does start off straight up saying he will have a harem.
(The name of the manga literally translates to Harem in Another World)

But as someone who has read a lot of the Light Novels by this point I can tell you
while he does get more girls even after this, and they do continue with a lot of the more wholesome aspects to make a sort of communal type family, his main girl still remains as Roxanne and she does get a lot more focus later. One volume of the Light Novel even focuses on her past and how she became a slave in more detail. If your worry is that Roxanne loses her spotlight I can assure that she does retain her status as being the MCs main girl and the others mostly just fill slots on his team and occasional 'added flavor'

@Elinorcross thanks for letting me know, it makes it kinda better, yet my main problem here is that it sets itself pretty seriously from the beginning and it shows only relationship of two people for majority of what we have here, so there is no harem for people who were looking for it for first 40 chapters and broken dreams for everybody else who took that relationship too seriously(even considering what you said about their future development) Like why would you make readers emotionally invested in one girl for !!!whole 40 chapters!!! if you are trying to make harem manga, instead of throwing them all at once or maybe with interval in 2-5 chapters like it's usually done so you see them all equally?
(also its probably just my personal quirk but i cant stand seeng MC getting intimate with anybody but main girl and vice versa)

@Kirumba bruh it's a HAREM and those are his slaves that he bought and is now taking care of with love and affection. I see nothing wrong here LOL you got a very innocent sense of Romance. I get it it was very wholesome in the beginning but the dudes been talking about getting another slave for a good number of chapters now not to mention cover Arts hinted at another girl coming. And that sense of loyalty you're talking about makes absolutely no sense he's obviously loyal to both of them, he just needs to make sure Roxanne is number one. Please try to remember that these women are slaves that he bought with his own money

Everyone really needs to chill out. There is nothing wrong with disliking how Sherry's introduction to group was handled and you are all acting like Kirumba insulted your mother or something. Lean back, take a breath, and stop taking this seriously.
This is just light hentai, not some grand epic like LotR or something

@Kirumba

This is very much a slow burn manga. Based on the speed they've been going at my guess is the third slave wont be introduced for another 20-30 chapters or more (the light novel was this way as well) since this series does an actually decent job of building up and establishing the girls he gets (and a few other chatacters) instead of making them one dimensional.
If that isnt your taste and you like the light hearted daily life feel where the protagonist gets a girl and sticks to just her I could find a few recommendations if you like (Isekai is one of my favorite genres, so I read a lot of it)

"A Harem in the Fantasy World Dungeon" is the title but people complain that there's a "harem" in it? lmfao! 🤣

I just tried to state how i see thing and have a little discussion and now suddenly i am insulted or something, boi do i love internet

It was pure blind hope of me to wish him to
not lay his hands on the dwarf.
blind hope indeed. I just wish this manga was more wholesome and a lil less rape-y slavery. Still gonna read it for the wholesome times though.

This is one of my favorites. I forget they are supposed to dungeon sometimes but I like their home life. That being said, I dont think 2 women are a harem. And don't disrespet your first girl i would say. That being said each race was meantioned had their own powers.

Users who are viewing this thread