Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

I'm not surprised that someone has translated more chapters from the 3rd volume. The whole volume has been available for a few weeks now(and available on the net), not to mention the magazine releases. I assume the chapter that was uploaded briefly was apart of a commission or some group wants to offer exclusive access to their paid supporters first.

The remaining chapters in the volume are mostly about establishing the world 'RPG' mechanics and how the MC is different from other people, this is mostly conveyed through the MC experimenting in the labyrinth. There a little more loving with Roxanne too, but seems like we will have to wait for volume 4 for some real further progress in the story.

The pace of the manga is quite slow and I wouldn't recommend getting into it just yet for someone who hates the waiting, but the story is pretty good and detailed. Also I really like the eroticism in this, its far better than the usual juvenile stuff nor does it come across as crass or forced fan service. I was quite surprised how good the eroticism is, because at first the manga and MC seemed fairly creepy with the whole slavery thing, but luckily it doesn't seem to get too far into that king of fetishism. Although I would be happier if it wouldn't use slavery for establishing relationships at all. Roxanne is really cute and I wish to see her side of things more. Those floppy dog ears are cute af.

Hopefully Champion Scans will continue with this even though that other group snipes them. I would prefer reading a quality version here instead of a lower quality one on a shitty reader on the new group's website.

I find this MC creepy in some parts and relatable in others, especially when he's in his own head a lot of the time. I'm kinda hoping for a development where that causes trouble for him or at least an obstacle. I could just be jealous though...

Dex-chan lover
@Ninja
Ehm, no.
First off, the manga tells you what will happen beforehand.
Second, the other things the MC did are morally questionable too.

Dex-chan lover
@Mordenheim
I don't see how that changes anything if it tells you or not or if there are other things MC does that are immoral. I was hoping he would stop realizing how fucked up what he was doing was, but he doesn't. And somehow I doubt the narrative will condemn the bad things he does and he faces consequences.

I can't decide if this is good trash or regular trash, I'm heavily leaning towards regular trash though, there is no clear goal present in this manga it seems like.

I like it but when will the new chapters come out? I know it's up to like 20 now, please come out soon! ?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this is awful, who in the right mind would like this?

Oh and @abeja? You are a sick fuck

Fed-Kun's army
I'll take a horny kid buying sex slaves over generic isekai self-insert trash any day. Sure, it's gross, but he's way more of a believable character. Don't think for a second if Japanese High School Student #152 got isekai'd into a world with slavery that his first thought wouldn't be how he could use it to finally get laid. It's not gonna be something like "yes, finally my chance to be my own MLKJ and bring about social reform," it's gonna be "now I can sex a girl and it won't even be illegal."
Yeah, it's slimy and nasty and whatever else you wanna call it, but if you read manga about murders and hitmen and shit without batting an eye then thinking this is worse is a weird double standard, and as far as I'm concerned I'd rather feel gross reading something than feel bored.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so much better than the LN for now. Dropped the LN because of repetitive dungeon battles but the manga makes everything right so far.

Dex-chan lover
some people here: now i'm not gonna get political here BUT *proceeds to get political*

L O L

Users who are viewing this thread