Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Dex-chan lover
Do you want to buy a slave dog girl with giant tits that totally thinks you are a creep but it knows you own her?
Yes?
Are you gonna treat her as a person or fuck her as soon as possible?
Fuck her ofc!
Nipples where?

Double-page supporter
Is there some reason Otakucloud's releases aren't allowed on here? They've translated up to chapter 21 now.

Well, the OtakuCloud group has disbanded so maybe someone else will pick it up. Champion Scans were doing this series but it looks like they are low on translators.

@Tacred
Yeah chap 22 should be released around this time and I can't even find a place that sells scans ...
Go any advice where to look this stuff up? I never really paid for this stuff before but for "some reason" I'm attached enough to this one.

@yldDavid I don't think this manga has been licensed anywhere so I don't think there is anywhere you can buy it. Not translated into English at least. If it had been licensed it would have been super illegal for OtakuCloud to use their translations to promote their website.

You could commission a group to do the translation but it will be pricey and I don't know of any groups off the top of my head that work on commission.

@abeja
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/amzsj1/disc_links_assassins_pride_chapter_15/efpqhj8/?context=3

Double-page supporter
@tacred i'd pay for even a danbooru-style translation without any clean-up job or redrawing or anything, if it means i get more Roxanne

@Wildfire_desu well, there's a russian translation for new chapters, you could probably use some google lens based translator.
I'm planning to develop an automated ML-based redrawer typesetter and cleaner this summer, hopefully will get some scanlators onboard.

one of the best isekai out there with great world building and character interactions
deserves an 8 at the very least

Users who are viewing this thread