Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Aaahh hopefully this gets picked up, it's medicore at best but it's still a nice read.

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki @scarlet_breaking they didnt delete dead group's work, they deleted it when they're alive, previous trans group tried to monetize by advertising their cloud service in their releases. That’s a big no-no for MangaDex (as you can see their group page on translated manga on different web) . And apparently that didnt go well which led to their disband/being dead

The One
Staff
Admin
@IsthatSo

because someone seems to think deliberately ignoring a moderators comment and uploading a locked group's stuff as "unknown" is smart

Aggregator gang
I hope Champion picks this back up. Shit like this is why I don't like when groups snip other groups. But since the group that sniped the series is defunct, maybe a translator with Champion will pick it back up.

Last chapter it says was posted a 1YEAR ago.
So this is a dropped manga? And I really liked it.

Group Leader
The rules allow for chapters belonging to dead groups to be uploaded.
because someone seems to think deliberately ignoring a moderators comment and uploading a locked group's stuff as "unknown" is smart
If it's legal and the group is dead, then why is the group locked? And if they can't upload a dead group's content through the group's locked name, what are they supposed to do? Uploading under "unknown" or "dead group" or something along those lines seems only logical.

Dex-chan lover
I hope another group continue this
Champion seems already forget about this

The One
Staff
Admin
@JustNatsuki
Holo just worded it badly.
There is process to everything, we have rule 2.4 for a reason.
https://mangadex.org/rules

And if they can't upload a dead group's content through the group's locked name, what are they supposed to do?
How about not uploading it without contacting us first?
Code:
Group is locked -> do not upload
. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

Deliberately going around rules and regulations will get your access to functions such as uploading or commenting restricted. And in multiple willful repeated offenses get an account banned.
OC is a special case and we were even quite lenient and didn't really punish xyzzy even after a repeat offense.

Group Leader
@Lymus Thanks for the clarification.

How about not uploading it without contacting us first?
So I assume once contacted, you'll allow people to upload stuff from locked groups on a case-by-case basis?

2.4.2 An inactive group will have all of its upload restrictions lifted and its leader and members will no longer have automatic editing and deleting permissions to the chapters associated with the group.
Shouldn't your upload restrictions be increased, not lifted?

People might know this but, there are some chapter saying Adventurer, they probably wrong translated Tansaku-sha{探索者} (Explorer / Searcher)
The word for Adventurer is Bouken-sha{冒険者}

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda slow. Can anybody spoil me what happens in the future? Does he actually have a goal?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if We will see them a develop as a couple , or the author will be teasing us with it, until spending all of his ideas and them cancel the serie.

@vick_detri the tittle says harem so I don't think they will be couple, but at this point we can see the deepness of their relationship

@KobeisGOAT if you follow the web-novel you will know the author is doing it in a very slow pace and at the latest chapter still far for any conclusion, sadly although he got alot of good material but he didn't develop them at that point, still I like the novel and hope for more chapter come soon
By the way the english translated web-novel server is down and only the latest still up but you can go to waybackmachine, don't know how long will stay there though
web.archive.org/web/20180125221744/http://raisingthedead.ninja:80/current-j-z/slave-harem/

Users who are viewing this thread