Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Champion didn't drop, they just don't have people to work on it, it's said on this page, well at that point at last
https://mangadex.org/chapter/584943/33

Dex-chan lover
Champion should just drop it if the don't have anyone to work on it, I mean, come on, 1 year already, let anyone else translate if you not doing anything anymore

This is such a good work, it really needs more attention tbh. Not getting new chapters for more than a year is disheartening.

It feels like it'd be faster to learn Japanese and translate it myself before Champion gets to it

Fed-Kun's army
@Komnenos Well then why don't you go help them, since they say that they need translators? Better than sitting here and griping about it. Specially considering how much everyone wants these chapters up.

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with @Zing on this. Although Champion pulling their scans is no fun, they haven't said that they aren't going to translate it, just that they don't have anyone willing to do so. Now, as far as I know, that's still the case, so we're basically just playing the waiting game at this point. They might even start releasing it in English officially before it get's picked up lol

Double-page supporter
"no chapters in a year and a half but we definitely didnt drop it so dont snipe it from us REEEEE" - scanlators, probably

@Lvl30LoliLewder
Pretty much what Champion always does with the manga they sit on and this is why they are being hated by the community.

@bimmm
Chapter 1 to 14 got pulled from this website by a salty scanlator. You can still find it on https://mangakakalot.com/manga/isekai_meikyuu_de_harem_o

@Uberlad654
I have absolutely no faith in Champion continuing with this series, I am just surprised they dont have enough decency to drop it so that others could take over. For my part, I'll just keep suggesting light novel and manga in reader survey at Seven Seas.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zing Yeah, hopefully Champion can get they're act together for this manga, but who knows. And Seven Seas does do some pretty fringe manga, so they might pick it up, someday. Keep fightin the good fight!

At this point, I wouldn't mind someone sniping it from them. Seeing as they're doing nada with it, if some other group has people willing to do it, there's nothing stopping them.

Users who are viewing this thread