Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Can we progress the story just a little? I enjoy some smut just like the next guy, but give me something more than MC feels bad, Roxanne consoles/sex on repeat.

Its nice to see a manga with some kind of actual romantic progression but its been way more focused on that then the actual story for the last couple chapters sadly

ggeeezz what's with pacing on this... as if author deliberately putting as much of smut as possible. I mean if wanted p0rn i would just read doujinshi sigh

Dex-chan lover
@lonewolf It works the same way with action. If you want more of it then go read something with more of it, lol.
I'm surprised this manga doesn't have a Slice of Life tag. Because despite fighting and isekai, this story is mainly about the everyday life of adventurer team. Fight+eat+sex. Simple as that.

Author: Let's just hurt his finger so she'll have to suck him off... but let's make it clear, this is not hentai; there's an actual plot and its normal to receive a bj after stubbing your finger.

Skill crystal eh? It changed from skill card in wn version to crystal, but yeah it makes more sense than card (that dropped from monster)

You know, it says harem in the title, but so far it's just Roxanne 35 chapters in. Don't get me wrong, she's awesome and too good for the MC(figuratively AND literally, she is so much better than him at everything) but I still call false advertising!

Manga progressed slowly, last time before i drop the novel he already got 4-5 slaves

Dex-chan lover
People think this is slow...there is a bit of progress in every chapter, read the novel and then try again, that is a snooze fest, but is relaxing for the lack of some absurd objective the MC have to achieve, Slave Harem is a healing story, want to make us feel good.

The second slave is finally getting closer, took ts sweet time but is coming (eh), it looks like they changed skill cards with skill crystals, make more sense really.

@vodkavodka this title doesn't even have "smut" tag and every chapter they either fuck or do other lewd things (I mean come on, from sucking finger to sucking dick?) It feels one sided too... well gonna wait till he gets another harem member and see if it gonna change anything

Users who are viewing this thread