Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The 20th Floor Seeks You. Before This Body Melts and Washes Into The Darkness III

Fed-Kun's army
It becomes a shit show of drama later. The novel is like a slow fever dream

mc: yoo I'm op and got cheats, this gonna be an ez mode isekai andgfd-(((kfdjghdfgji ooh GOD nooo, there is blood everywhere I'm fkn dyyiyng sfsfjksh
-- is how you should see this going.
being an op guy ain't gonna make you have it easy in this novel, and not just because "there is OPer people around" there are many others ways. so it's a op guy but in a realistic hard mode world. not an ez mode isekai

btw this is still volume 1 of the novel

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie kinda deserved that one, if she does survive hope her attitude and dumb personality changes along with her wanting to be a swordsman when all your talent is in being a magician...

This reminds me of the battle with Shaka from the house of Virgo, great stuff man.

Dex-chan lover
He constantly boasts about enjoying 'fighting', but he's so pathetic that he can only abduct people from levels not ready for him, yet? Hypocritical coward.
And then we have the super mage that refuses to use magic until it's too late to actually save anything.
I think I'm done with this series.

Sigh... I don't really like her that much... But the Cliff Is killing me.... Any spoilers plz?
Does she survive?

@Vergilx69 I don't know if I did the tag correctly, but anyways
Yes, she survives, but still lost the arm. Gets an artificial one tho.
Been a while since I read the LN, but the spoiler should be correct, from what I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread