Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The 20th Floor Seeks You. Before This Body Melts and Washes Into The Darkness III

Don't you hate it when people get in the way of the edgelord?
I certainly do.
This trope really isn't my cup of tea.

Dex-chan lover
Dia's so useless. Couldn't cast any magic while MC was fighting the boss?

image.png

Dex-chan lover
@A31D31N I were also(?) thinking this edgelord manga feels like it is writing itself into a corner just to get more edgy :p

Dex-chan lover
as is typical in these instead of actually learning anything or improving as a person some skill just fixes it for him

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo with a Price, I doubt that "Trading emotion" thing is good on the long run and it seems to have limits.

Double-page supporter
Hmm. I don't particularly care about the characters, but I would like to know about the "secrets" of the plot. Why is he there in the first place? What is ??? and how does the confusion status work? What's with the labyrinth and the guardians? What is the point of all this? Any spoiler answers novel readers are willing to share would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Fed-Kun's army
First I thought "what a stupid woman", but ACTUALLY, she made the right call.

If that saved the mc from dying/losing his ability to fight back, then that was the only choice she could've made.
If mc's dead, then she's also, but if she takes heavy damage/loses a limb in exchange for the mc to have another chance at it, then she also might live through it all. It was clear anyway that she's pretty useless against that boss herself.
Might as well be a tank for a sec and suck some damage.

Dex-chan lover
MC: "Who in the world would enjoy this crazy fight against you!"
Kelvin: "Someone called?"
3prOUhS.jpg

Btw, did he really use Dimension and created that ice blade then the next moment after saying he had 0 MP?
Did i miss/forget something?

@Hoomanadaw With her talent with the sword, her career as swordsman was over long ago xDDD

Users who are viewing this thread