Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Chapter-2

Dex-chan lover
Being able to feed a familiar without actually having to cook... Mukoda would be so pissed.
But where's the sovl in that?

That aside, we're really speed running the 'fluffy tamer isekai' tropes huh.
1) Lonely legendary beast (usually a Fenrir) that used to eating raw meat.
2) MC takes care of them and feeds them (usually Japanese) food and now Fenrir can't live by only eating raw meat.
3) Entering a large city but MC doesn't have an ID (in a medieval society) so they have to be vouched / pay the entrance fee.
4) Recommended an inn / visiting the guild <--- (we are here)

Now let's make pull out our trope bingo sheets! I'm betting on:
5) Enter guild, people can't believe MC has Fenrir and some will look down on MC but then gets shocked when they learn that they took down a dragon.
6) They start saying how incredible MC is but still gets put in dogshit rank until he 'proves his worth'.
7) Herb gathering quest made dead trivial by his skills. Queue "How did you get this much weed so quickly!?!" from receptionist.
8) Get pulled into a dungeon quest somewhere.
9) Subjugation quest that only Fenrir can deal with so they suck up to MC since Fenrir at this point only listens to MC because 'hurr durr food good.'

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be some wholesome content. I hope he doesn't just rely on his companions though, it'd be neat if he got something like a portion of their abilities for his own use. Something along those lines.

Dex-chan lover
He can make delicious meals without cooking. So convenient~ 😉 a certain tamer will be jealous of his skill. 😂

Dex-chan lover
well that was one pointless flashback...

thanks for the work, hope it stays with the fluffy cafe idea

Dex-chan lover
Cute ,hope someone picks it back up tho with a slower pac ei imagine it gets a while before he can open a cafe unless he lucks into making a lot of money from hunts or so lol

Dex-chan lover
well that was one pointless flashback...

thanks for the work, hope it stays with the fluffy cafe idea
it's up to ch 8 in english on another site tho idk if will be reuploaded here lol

The next 'creatures' he tames are cute straw-bunnies but still no cats XD

Dex-chan lover
If i have a nickel for a Fenrir that enjoys the master cooking by a lot i would have 2 nickel, this and y'know the other one I'm talking about

Users who are viewing this thread