Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! I'd be intimidated going in that shop alone too tho i think a familiar would be fine since Luke wouldn't run around (then again irl you'd never bring a dog into a store like this if they're not a service one lol) [lol him using his powers to tame pets that'd be helpful as service animals would be a nice plot arc too]

Dex-chan lover
just FYI for those who wants to have a pet rabbit after reading this. they will destroy your garden/potted plants in real life,so think twice.
lol i think someone would be too young/easily influenced if something like this makes them want a non magical pet (that said i wouldn't turn down a strawbunny plushie) [although it is concerning how there are some pics of a wolf next to a regular husky dog in some images i've seen lol]

So you're saying we should get rabbits if we wanna destroy the garden of a neighbor we hate

Dex-chan lover
just FYI for those who wants to have a pet rabbit after reading this. they will destroy your garden/potted plants in real life,so think twice.
They'll destroy everything. My family had a pet rabbit growing up, and even years after he died we were still discovering things he'd managed to gnaw on. Electrical wiring, backs of closet walls, clothes, furniture, cupboard doors, shoes, a sleeping bag, the heating vents, any toys within jumping distance, scaling shelves to pull down the books… and what's worse, he figured out how to pop the lock on his cage. We had to lean a weight up against the door if we wanted to keep him contained. And, of course, at some point someone used a heavy pile of books as said weight – which he promptly shredded.

Dex-chan lover
no cats? where the cat at? i need cats
cats is in vol 3 i think.

we're in early vol 2. there should be cerberus pup.
lol i think someone would be too young/easily influenced if something like this makes them want a non magical pet (that said i wouldn't turn down a strawbunny plushie) [although it is concerning how there are some pics of a wolf next to a regular husky dog in some images i've seen lol]

So you're saying we should get rabbits if we wanna destroy the garden of a neighbor we hate
no because your neighbor can hold you accountable.
just change your wifi name to [FBI scouting van 4], and it will probably make him paranoid.
if you want a more solid stuff, i saw this on the internet. freeze your pee on a flat surface. once frozen, take that frozen disc of piss, and insert it from below his front door's gap. proceed to laugh when you hear him screaming "WHAT THE FUCK??" in the morning.

Dex-chan lover
I'd run to the nearest truck-san if I could be isekaid with a taming skill in this world those fruit buns are so cute are you kidding meeee?! :angery:

So cute! Thanks for the new chapter!!
I wish the Fenrir wasnt that much of a tsundere though. I wish he were more like Norn and Bell (which are also companions) from another slighty lewd isekai manga.

Dex-chan lover
So cute! Thanks for the new chapter!!
I wish the Fenrir wasnt that much of a tsundere though. I wish he were more like Norn and Bell (which are also companions) from another slighty lewd isekai manga.
maybe it'll be a contrast when he finally gets cats b/c of how ppl call cats 'tsundere' in attitude more so maybe the cats he tames/befriends will actually be more puppy-like and affectionate

Dex-chan lover
cats is in vol 3 i think.

we're in early vol 2. there should be cerberus pup.

no because your neighbor can hold you accountable.
just change your wifi name to [FBI scouting van 4], and it will probably make him paranoid.
if you want a more solid stuff, i saw this on the internet. freeze your pee on a flat surface. once frozen, take that frozen disc of piss, and insert it from below his front door's gap. proceed to laugh when you hear him screaming "WHAT THE FUCK??" in the morning.
lol reddit meme i guess? XD; well i mean unless you tell your neighbor or they see you release them, i'm sure there's prolly 'wild' animals that could show up in ppl's backyards, apparently some coyotes were seen on some streets in my city even tho that's def not any natural dens or so nearby

Fed-Kun's army
I find real rabbits ugly, dumb and boring lol. they don't have those expressive faces like in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread