Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - New Game

I was excited thinking it was Navigavi's manga. i mean it does resemble his style of past but eh.

Dex-chan lover
@WhiskeyWolf I mean to be fair we don’t know if there’s no reason yet. It’s too early to tell. Not every series explains all the reasons behind something happening as soon as that thing happens. Give it a chance before complaining about that. That said there probably isn’t going to be a reason but still it’s not fair to assume that immediately

Aggregator gang
@WhiskeyWolf the "why" of things is incredibly irrelevant unless you're a scientist, a narrative isn't obligated to provide you with a "why".

Dex-chan lover
The setting is kinda nice since she remembers everything from the time she was an NPC. Kinda like The New Gate.

Dex-chan lover
@Niralam You are exactly right. I'm happy we agree that with this work there probably won't be a reason.

@Muklas Nor is this manga obligated to provide me with a good written story. Things happening without a reason take away from the narrative in some way, but doesn't mean it's totally ruined.

Dex-chan lover
You mean to tell me the strategy no one could figure out for the hardest civ was turtling? That’s like strategy noob tactic number 1.

Dex-chan lover
There's something oddly romantic about the idea of two people planning to destroy the world together.

Atou starts out as the weakest hero but at the endgame she is the strongest (according to the novel).

Dex-chan lover
@Serapheid i think that too, since the usual pro player move likes to rush rather than turtling. and maybe it turns out the setting reward turtling more than rushing.

Dex-chan lover
@zuflis11

I know right? That’s what usually happens when pvp games have a meta, but one of the playable options have a powerful setup that detracts from the meta.

Dex-chan lover
@Dazdigo did the novel already confirm Atou race? it seems like he is high elves from those ears, but the dark elvees doesnt seem to recognize her as an elf

Users who are viewing this thread