Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
Hate this type of MC. Guess I'll put it on hold and check it again in a year or two. I don't have high hopes though.

Double-page supporter
@sjmcc13 I have a feeling the MC will just have the surface level evil. Like his tactics and strats are probably gonna be inhumane in the long-run, but he'll be doing it for the good of the people.

Double-page supporter
@WeeabooReview I think you are completely wrong. It was said that he will go with diplomacy. So I think that manga will go like this: MC will act good but his summons will be within evil theme (only look evil). Everyone will treat MC as evil. MC will use his reputation to win peacefully.
At least to that direction it looks like this manga is going. I doubt that MC will ever do anything evil.

Double-page supporter
@KamiKira00 Hmmm, maybe. But he has played the game religiously before, so I figured he'd know all the best ways to "win". Which usually requires doing less than above board things. But you might be right. I would prefer diplomacy.

Fed-Kun's army
0CFM0AZ.jpg

TOOO SHOOOORT AAARGHH. i WANT SOME OF THOSE PROVISIONS IN FORM OF PAGES!!!!!! I'M ALSO STARVING!!!

@Stalkerman Isn't it because it's "hardest" setting, if you play as a "evil civilization". More enemies, less people and friendly npcs you can trade or do stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread