Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
I would deem what he did a smart move. Of course it all depends on if those dark elves are people of any honour. If they are, though, this was the best thing he could do. If they aren't, it's of course a wasted effort, but unfortunately those dark elves wouldn't have been going anywhere, anymore. The more hungry they got, the more desperate they would have become.

@Kaarme I would've bartered for one open minded adult elf to stay. Personal preference would be female to reduce chance of her being a fighter or having thoughts of murder. Then basically pick her brain for all the information possible about the world. Food for knowledge trade. For a guy who supposedly was the best at a strategy game, he acts like someone who has never played one.

Next I'd have them all move in and swear fealty. Easy to make up some BS excuse about his appearance like "a jealous God cursed me with this form so I'd know nothing but loneliness and isolation. I am not evil." or something.

Dex-chan lover
@Opticalwinter He got them to swear fealty out of their own pure free will. That's the best outcome he could have hoped for. Considering what those elves had just went through, any strong-arm method would have later resulted in deep antipathy toward him. It would have been especially dangerous once they get more used to him and start to wonder if he's actually that tough (which he isn't). However, if they love him as a savior, if they happen to begin to suspect he might be somewhat vulnerable, they would instead do their everything to protect him, not get rid of him.

I like the contrast between his evil, shadowy form and normal laid-back dude appearance

Dex-chan lover
the elder is right, MC is planning on destroying the world and probably killing all living life as well, might want to just take the food and run while you can.

Holy hell, I've never notice this but on my third reread I've noticed something (I'm on 8.2 btw). Gia is pretty well fleshed out character, with such a strict sense of moral to see the true threat of mc but not blindsided by that to impose on his ability to make decisions. He place his people's well-being more than anything and to minimize losses to the bare minimum, even to the extent of making a deal with such a pure lawful evil individual like Takuto.

Unlike Lornias who is a complete dumbass with as much of a strong sense of moral that he turned irrational and push everyone from his peers to his hired to their doom

Dex-chan lover
The babies can't eat the boobies? Isn't that was boobies are for?

Users who are viewing this thread