Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Internal Affairs

Thank you for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait for the next update please come fast.

Fed-Kun's army
That saint at the beginning could be an interesting character, and I could see her interactions with the MC's people going a couple ways. Considering she wiped out the monsters for hurting people, there's a chance that the MC could convince her they are not an enemy. He's only helped people so far, after all, and he has no plans to go around conquering others.
On the other hand, I could also see her try to attack him on sight. She may just see his shadowy form, and attack thinking he is some abomination against her diety.

Hopefully, he gets the chance to build up a bit, and then announce his country's existence with letters or envoys. That way, he would have much more control over how he's seen by outsiders, compared to if he was found by a spy or explorer.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell would he mention that fruit tastes like _human_ flesh to agitate people against it?!?!?
Can you imagine someone accidentally noticing it like "Hey, this tastes exactly like human meat!"?? 🤣😂👺👹

Manga's Atou is more vibrant & living.

Novel's MC has more character.

I guess we can't really ask for perfect stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Floating castles are cool. Next comes air ships, which are awesome.
Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread