Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Internal Affairs

I can't wait until he realizes that they all see him as some sort of evil and demonic mass of shadow. I like it when he smiles in that form because it's like "Look at how cute the embodiment of evil and darkness smiles" Like it reminds me of how I see black cats.

Dex-chan lover
Atou is so precious. I know it's was do a comedic relief but seeing her getting depressed after being scold was funny and pitiful at the same time.

Fed-Kun's army
Takuto’s clothes are very sexy. He looks really nice in them.

I wonder how many watchlists I am on now with those statements.

we need more
i just read her majesty's swarm and both these mangas give an overlord type of vibe i love it

Its my personal opinion, but monthly released mangas are usually forgotten by most of the people who read it and authors should release in a faster pace, even if they did lower amount of chapters per time.

@readerotaku123321 i personally think how much content is given in monthly mangas, like if it had 50+ pages per monthly like tensei slime for example. and those that have only 30 or below pages per month do tend to be somewhat forgotten.

Double-page supporter
Hahaa, I love this. Expecting more greatness from the Mangaka.
Thank you for translating this!

Fed-Kun's army
@mildev
They are cheery and polite too. And since you just need to take the fruits, its not like picking it will harm them

Dex-chan lover
So we just ignoring the fact that irida (probably isn’t her name and im just stupid) somehow hid those arm tentacle things without anyone noticing them

Dex-chan lover
When somebody cuts your trees in minecraft and doesn't plant new ones... Never forget to plant new ones in place of the cut ones!

Dex-chan lover
I hate how the clothes give him a more defined shape to the villagers. I really liked him as just a looming humanoid shadow.

Users who are viewing this thread