Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Internal Affairs

Dex-chan lover
A tree that produces human flesh...
A girl with a kagune-like power...
Who are the gonna summon as a hero? Kaneki?

Crossing my fingers the saint will not become a side chick of mc. at most an ally. +1 point if she remain as an enemy.Why? The saint is shown as good,if she ally with the mc,that means the mc is good.I just don't want this to be a typical reverse goodvsevil. Please I beg you....

Fed-Kun's army
@dullfun Aye, the MC is seen as "a kind hearted evil" so if he turns good then hes just a good person.... that isnt interesting at all

Hehehehehehe

Btw, this seems yo be the grey side instead of the dark side. If you ask me, perhaps evil is wanting progress in this world? Or being greedy?

Dex-chan lover
@Vivisiow It's just flavour text in the faction description, as far as he's concerned. It might have some concrete consequences, such as other alignments not being able to prosper in the same area, but otherwise I doubt it plays much of a role, aside from cosmetics. It just adds colour to a game and allows writing some kind of background story for it.

Man this guy needs to invite Atou to his bed chambers for sure and his female planner elf sure seems like she could use an invitation as well as a reward for her hard work. Lol. Dude spent his entire last life in a hospital bed and this life he saved their entire tribe including children from starvation, if anyone deserves to get some it's this guy...

@Kaarme you think if MC grew a pair and tried to make more citizens the "old fashioned way" he could do it or is he like made of black mist like he appears? If he could, I wonder if they'd also be able to be player characters and start factions. Sounds like a solid family Dynasty plan if he could. Plus I mean c'mon... Atous hot and powerful, seems like a solid "cheat" to make more powerful heroes like her. Hahaha (though the wait time would be quite a while, but still).

Dex-chan lover
@Opticalwinter It might actually be pretty hard to say what his real appearance is. I'd bet Atou doesn't see him as black mist, though. But it would also be quite weird if the black mist was just a special effect that extremely conveniently masks him from the eyes of all the other denizens of that world. Atou seeing him normally, plus knowing everything about him yet still fully accepting him is the best thing that could have happened to him. Since he's, in reality, anything but perfectly suitable to lead a supposedly evil faction, he does need an ally who knows he's not truly a big shot and doesn't mind. I certainly hope it's possible for him to romance Atou. At the end of the day, she might be his only chance.

Users who are viewing this thread