Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Internal Affairs

Fed-Kun's army
005-006_5d06862490964.jpg

We get a flying Castle

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake human flesh tastes like pork....apparently, so as long as you werent told the source, i dont think anyone could tell the difference.

Add in seasonings and side dishes...who would know?

Aggregator gang
@SunSun I heard from another source that human meat varies greatly that it can taste like goat with a gamely flavor to just straight up veal.

I look foward to the next chapter where Atou can show off her evil side. Atou and Takatou are so happy and fluffy all the time it ends up a bit shocking when they show off their alignment.

Dex-chan lover
flesh tree with the howdy ho~
but Atou is too precious, if something ever happens to her I would kill everyone (specially the author) and then myself.

@Drake68655

She almost certainly will be. The cardinal accompanying her was actively trying to prevent her from helping people in need. They may be a "Good" aligned civilization, but does that make them kind? The "Evil King" certainly isn't negatively impacted in any way by being kind and generous, so I don't know why the "Good" civilizations would be bothered if they were miserly and spiteful. The alignment seems to exist in a more cosmic sense, it's not an indicator of day-to-day behavior.

If her own empire is sabotaging her efforts to help people, and she ends up seeing how much better things are under Mynoghra and the Calamity King, why wouldn't she switch sides?

Banned
@SunSun

well other people would notice that the person eating human flesh is slowing getting stupider the more he eats because humans got stuff in their flesh that isn't digestible by the human body such that it physically damages the human brain and nervous system.

Yeah, there is significant amount of research done on this on imprisoned cannibals and some crazy jungle natives that practice the act when food is scarce.
The research showed that probably the only reason the jailed cannibals were caught is because they went from highly intelligent to highly stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time I see an Isekai where the male protagonist's outfit is considerably more revealing than the female lead's. Nice

Atou will go ham soon.

From the novel, Heroes in game gains experience just by existing. So if Heroes are summoned early, as long as they are alive, they slowly gain power. While Atou was pretty weak when she first appeared, she is already beyond the levels of normal after coming into being. Of course, more battles means more experience. But the passive experience increase is what makes Heroes powerful over time.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank god this isnt dropped. It’s starting to feel like a nice game of Civ, and I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread