Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
Whaaaat? The evil aligned character shows some evil behavior? (If it can even be classified as that. Technically she tried everything to resolve the issue peacefully and only killed them in self-defense, only her methods are questionable) Color me shocked.

Dex-chan lover
@ShinSekai Idk man, it feels like that shithead would survive and report back about how evil and hostile the dark elves are even though he was the one that attacked first. I fucking hate guys like these but they will always live to anger the readers

It's all the holy knight's fault in the first place, or should I say that one holy knight, who attacked, and led the the deaths of like all of them.

Dex-chan lover
If the evil attribute primary unit is not out doing evil, don't poke it. Lesson learned.

Interesting that nations have fallen to "witches" like her. I wonder if our main is not the first to come to this world.

Dex-chan lover
what a waste! human are very potent evil resource if they are kept alive and driven 😒

You are siding with the homonculuses now but the humanity is suffering due to witches so they need to assume that evil attribute holders are truly evil.

The dude giving mercy to the evil attributed "dark elf" was a fool

Fed-Kun's army
oh no not the fucking crescent eyes again I am having fire force flashbacks fuck

Users who are viewing this thread