Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

I dont remember reading the girl making such face when she's fighting them in WN tho
But I guess it's reasonable after knowing what she would do to the hot-headed holy knight next

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 : Wouldn't have mattered
He thought she was limited to just a few tentacles she used, but Atou actually had more tentacles hidden underground which is what killed him (also why she hasn't moved from the start of the fight)

So even if the idiot joined it, it'd just be two instantly dead people instead of one.

And we'd miss out on what's about to come.

Aggregator gang
They deserve it lol
Especially the Hot headed holy knight.
Instead of running away, they provoke her more by attacking her

Beta knights: "How could you, an evil faction person, use such an evil tactic like having hostages?"
Dark elf chick: IT IS WHAT IT IS

Fed-Kun's army
Oh kinda liked him as a character, wanted the younger one to die instead, I hope he gets resurrected as an undead or something

Dex-chan lover
@tacotacotacotaco
@gregger

Yeah, she is Lawful evil for sure.
The MC could be considered Lawful neutral, however.

She is for sure evil in the sense that she doesn't mind hurting and killing people for her own benefit.
But when it comes to neutral vs lawful it down to how willing she is to follow a set of rules, legal, moral or otherwise.
Your typical mafia boss is always my example of a lawful evil as they consider honour and loyalty important while they care little or not at all about the legal law.
While a lesser criminal who only follows the laws when it suits him would be neutral evil.

It also a matter of what side of the alignment is stronger, the lawful part or the evil part.
The MC is easily more neutral/lawful then he is evil so far at least.
But it's very likely he won't mind killing a country if it means he gets to stay alive if he also is of the evil alignment.

Dex-chan lover
I love how she basically went "Call an ambulance, but not for me.png", and damn was that a twisted smirky face.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing how he still managed to speak after getting a fist-sized hole through his brain.

Group Leader
Oh, that surprised me actually.
I was expecting this knight to become more of a problem later on in the story. I wasn't expecting his death to be so quick.

@Kojirremer
Nah, if you check the panel, you can see that he gets interrupted by the tentacle entering his head (it's the only tentacle with movement lines).

Dex-chan lover
Okay, im not really surprised but actually enjoyed when i see her true nature, also reminding me that MC and his alliance is evil
I want more their evil act againts good alliance damn

Group Leader
PAGE 8 GODDAMMIT
SHE'S SO EVIL I CANT
i fell off my rolly chair in shock

@Goldenzeal
The lawful good knights are clearly willing to kill others for the sake of their survival and well-being, as well, so claiming the Mc and his hero is evil for that is a rather weak argument.

Dex-chan lover
@Greenfrost
Obviously. They're still starting out. Think of it as a hero gacha/civilisation game. It's not realistic to have an OP hero right from the start. She's the first one and will obviously level up as the territory expands.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit that facial expression. The manga artist sure got my attention. I fucking love it when the manga artists contort the character faces in some inhuman ways during moments like this.

Users who are viewing this thread