Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

@talas She did clarify that she wasn't actually going to do all those dark things. Its just that since she is a hero of an evil faction she still has that desire to commit said tortures and murders naturally.

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
ohnonono why not just through the head, no need to impale him start from there D: that's too far

Atou isn't even a combat-type and she chose the impalement through crotch execution. Imagine if MC summons his combatant-types. Dismemberment and Cannibalism may not be far.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but what makes you think they'd want an alliance after you killed their knights? If I was a ruler, I'd take that personally.

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonWarden
And then the Author loves FF7 plot.
I loveD the characters, I still love the characters even at this moment but it becomes I loveD the characters.
I loveD the plot and the Author, I no longer love the plot and Author so I loveD the plot and the Author is correct.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@Scrabbleman There might be other factions. Considering the two major nation seems to be mono ethnic states(one human and light elves) there might be other nations of other species. One already exiled dark elves and the other a theocracy which tend to persecute heathens there might be others. Dwarves? Beastmen? etc .....

Fed-Kun's army
I love how she's horrifically brutal to those who deserve it, but pacifist af towards innocents. "I'll tell you how I'm going to kill your wife and child so you die in tragedy over your mistake, but you'll never find out I was lying the whole time." Its a very refreshing take on a morally ambiguous character.

Dex-chan lover
Is he aware that she's committing sadistic murders on the knights. (although justified self defense :p ).

I wish he witnessed that I wanna see how he reacts lol.

*edit*
reading ahead, he doesn't have much empathy huh, I guess because he's bedridden most of his life

Dex-chan lover
Do note

Him making alliance doesn't mean it won't work.

Cuz not every nation is a lawful good nation.

If it's a fairly neutral aligned nation, as long as he doesn't touch them he would be fine.

Afterall his policy focused more on internal development in the early stage anyways...

Dex-chan lover
I didn't catch the pacifist part when I use Anity app to try and read the raw.

Users who are viewing this thread