Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

I love her, he got what he deserved.
You want to kill people because you're an asshole? Now everyone is dead and you will die thinking that the ones you love will be killed too because of you.

I love how she drove him deeper into despair before killing him just because and wasn't actually planning to do any of that stuff.

Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
It's impossible for him to make an alliance.
Most of the countries in his world is in Good alignment while he's probably the only one Evil align.

I saw this update and literally cheered. Many thanks to the scanlation group! 😌

Dex-chan lover
oh jeez, i really like this manga. But manga i start to like tend to get axed.
Thanks for the translation and here's to the future of this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I still like this but im not here for the shitty witch or pisspoor combat. Get back to your semi territory management already,

Atou with that scarousal energy.
TN's a little rough.
I hate fake politics in isekai manga, there's too much info dump for ultimately pointless details (since the main character(s) are OP anyways and crush opposition).

seriously they could have all lived if not for the that holy knoght who said f**k it to the vetern's warning. he really deserved that death but now kind of sad for his family who will suffer due to a man's selfish desire

Fed-Kun's army
Your proofreader needs to be taken out back and shot
On a serious note, please take long enough to proofread the chapter that I can actually tell whether it has been proofread. Some of these pages read like you put them through Google Translate.
A tip I have for people who aren't very good at proofreading (such as the proofreader for this series): run every sentence through a grammar checker/word processor. There are many easily-found options available for free online. Even if there are still mistakes in terms of the flow from sentence to sentence, each sentence will at least be more readable than it might otherwise be.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Atouis hammering in just how much of this is that idiot fault.
You would have gone back to your wife/kid, pray to your lord, sleep in a good bed.... all ruined and before you died, the one who killed you say they will kill your love ones the same way and everyone with their name.
All of this is on you.

What a sadist, Atou.
Beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread