Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The End of Freedom

Probably next chapter has some sort of cheat code bring npc back to life

Dex-chan lover
Right... Cutscene and Scripted Event... I forgot about that since it's already become something "Common"

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

F*** bad plot twist scrip event...
(┛◉Д◉)┛︵ ┻━┻...

Usually they have ressurection system, the problem is what kind of system is it? If the one that wipe clean even the memory then.........
There is, but it's basically endgame, and Takuto will have to conquer the world in order to meet the requirements.

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
This is not okay :qq::qq::qq:

Thanks for the chapter but fuck man...

Dex-chan lover
There’s nothing more frustrating than spending days overleving, grinding to craft the best gear, and stocking up on all the worst case scenario healing items only to breeze through the boss only to get told by an Fkin cutscene you struggled and someone died or got injured (like fite me I destroyed them in 10 seconds flat WHY AM I RUNNING FROM LEVEL 20 LOSERS AT LEVEL 60?)

Dex-chan lover
That's what I was thinking as well. While it's not uncommon for strategy games to have named units that only exist once, especially enemy bosses in a game with some kind of story, it's also quite common for a named unit to be brought back if it's a controllable unit on the player's side.
Me playing Fire Emblem on easy because I don’t want to risk anyone I like dying 😳😳😳

Users who are viewing this thread