Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - We Love You

Aggregator gang
Can't she be summoned again if she is just one of the characters in a strategy game? She is just considered to be a costly unit in the first place, that has higher price reflected in better stats but still a unit nonetheless. There is probably just cooldown period or increased price for resummon or some other condition.

Double-page supporter
Jesus i wasnt expecting that! The trauma of those girls probably will ruin them till the ends of times!

Dex-chan lover
Probably possible, but it will be a new one maybe. It's like a clone. The memories will be gone.
If your mom is a twin, then your mom died and you aunt, who is identical to your mom in everway including her mannerism and love toward you, become your new 'mom', you will feel the difference
Can't she be summoned again if she is just one of the characters in a strategy game? She is just considered to be a costly unit in the first place, that has higher price reflected in better stats but still a unit nonetheless. There is probably just cooldown period or increased price for resummon or some other condition.

Dex-chan lover
Is she going to reborn pr something?
This is the reason I RAGE-QUITTED the first time back then. (Novel reader)
After 1 year or so, I've gotten over it and read again.
After this battle, Takuto revealed that
reaching a "perfect world-conquer ending" can grant any wish including reviving the dead Hero.

I won't bet on this hopeful wish from Takuto, I have read so many mangas of that type. None of them got a happy ending.
And even if Takuto can really achieve it. It would be the last chapter because he needs to "perfect world-conquering".

And be prepared to RAGE-QUITTED the second time against the next TRPG big boss (I bet it would be chapters 50-60)

Users who are viewing this thread