Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
MC: i am not going to kill demon lord unless i build a harem and take them with me to my world!

wow MC motivation is something he is a Trash but a man of culture but still a Trash personality

Dex-chan lover
instead of moemon go play pocketgalhunters where you can actually make love with your pokemon/gals instead of seeing them only fight

I just want one ethical protagonist who refuses to use the horrifying unethical ability

Dex-chan lover
Who exactly is gonna look over him not abusing his powers if his first act was to abuse his powers?

Group Leader
*sees moemon in credits*
Damn it's been a very long time since I last heard of this game lol, qualitu game I tell you.

Dex-chan lover
guess what the demon lord is also a beautiful female he will capture her instead of killing

I doubt the gods would bother stopping him in our world if what he does is on the scale of a few slaves...

It may be the best answer to use his power here in fact, as it won't affect the world.

Dex-chan lover
suree, get more than 7, i wonder how u gonna satisfy 7 at 1 night

Dex-chan lover
That felt off. She just said other heroes will come, so this dude ain't necessary so much.

Dex-chan lover
@Serverclosed - well, Aphrodite isn't the cleverest god out there. But even if other heroes will come, there should be a limited number of them, and there is no guarantee they would be any better.
I wonder if each god gets to summon one Ordinary Japanese High School Boy/Girl.

@Toloran -
I heard your guess is actually true. Can't stop the prophesy or something.

Dex-chan lover
Silly mc, that's a weird way to spell "world domination".

Fed-Kun's army
while i expected this to be really bad i didnt expect it to be this bad
cmon its just generic slave harem isekai, also cant he capture the demon king?
this is a fucking mess, while i like my MCs shameless and carefree i dont like them immoral

can still enjoy it if i turn my brain off, though it looses points in my book for doing this harem approach instead of taming cute monsters like a baby wyvern or something

Users who are viewing this thread