Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@BabyPyroshark better than the last monster tamer harem seeker I encountered. With absolutely no basis, just assumed that he would some how turn his beasties into hot chicks. At least this dude has a logic process

Dex-chan lover
Weak.

He has goddess near hшью Yet he dares setting on some shitty harems. Dat Nippon MCs.

PS Would be more honest for author to go straight to hentai genre. All in all it fits there better and would actually make nice one.

Yes start a harem to bring to earth that you'll have to support but yet you still live with your parents. Only for you to get embarrassed and have no true progress with any of them. Well might as well watch this burn.

save the wolrd .... mmmh ... old 😒
return to earth ..... yaaah good ...😃

to catch pokemon .. harem isekai girl 😍.... YAHOOO .... <use the "ball" for something sensible >
🤣

Dex-chan lover
truly a cause worth fighting for. man's so cultured he wants to bring it back to earth

Group Leader
Ah, so he's one of those MCs
I'd take a stupid and childish MC over a downright scummy one any day

Glad he is not a beta or dense mc, still doesn't make it any better but at least he is not on those 2 categories

Double-page supporter
@Tristan yeah exactly :/
He forgets the laws of our world, Is he going to keep them in poklballs ? If he brings back monster races/beast types, people will notice...

Dex-chan lover
enslaving girls against their will to drag them into an unknown world just so you can have a harem?
sounds completely morally sound and not fucked up at all to me...

I knew the moment it said he could capture humans that it was headed in this direction.

Double-page supporter
haha, the MC basically have a trainer for 100% catch.

Here's the AR code after I hold click divine protection name. 🤣

521cbcd4 7820d203
121cbcd4 000046c0
d2000000 00000000

Yep, this is terrible. Shallow characters, with a half assed plot. (Not Dei's tho)
Time to yeet this to the trash bin

Users who are viewing this thread