Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

And thus our hero of questionable morals and intent sets off on a grand quest that I have seen few others take with such focus and dedication.

Fed-Kun's army
Now this is a harem-seeker mc that I would love to watch. 9/10 so far.

Aggregator gang
@Xerain_House
6Jq5ofs.jpg

@gagegageha
GcWLxeG.png

@ captain_crunch
dVHoSxb.jpg

omg it's the ecchi type of MC. Man fell into another booby trap. I should have known in chapter 1! The boobs were too enticing... Welp now to finish up to the latest and wait every week or month or so for each chapter until the company loses funding and their online postings disappear only to be picked up by some translation bumpkin with a myspace account, who is actually the author in disguise making ONE-esque webcomics of his Isekai Monster Breeder.

Edit:
Dam it, I thought the title meant like Isekai monster catcher. But now I get why it's BREEDER. smh

Fed-Kun's army
First. She's already enslaved, in the harem, impossible to return to heaven. You own her now.

More importantly, previously he had negative 3 Strength.

v8.png

..................................................................................................................................................absolute.......domination......................

Fed-Kun's army
ok I've been skimming and decided to drop this... so I wanna ask to not waste my time. Did he frick the Goddess?

Dex-chan lover
We've got an MC that WANTS a Harem, is going to make through his enslave skill AND the manga has the Harem and Ecchi tags.

If we don't get some action, of the cultured kind, I'll drop this fast as lightning.

Double-page supporter
I can always trust Honey Cornmuffins to only translate the most quality of manga.

Aggregator gang
Up-front and honest about his intentions. No obfuscation, no attempts to deceive.
If anyone does express interest in him, he'll f-ing notice and act.

Presuming he holds off long enough for them to have a chance to express interest, that is.

Ahem, (clearing of throat).
Gotta collect them all!

Users who are viewing this thread