Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

The author is such a mad lad, his works are trash mainstream but ton of them have its manga adaptation.

Quantity instead of quality, he's a hard worker in his own way.

Dex-chan lover
Does this actually become a harem?
I wouldn't be all that surprised if it turns into these two going on an adventure together.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry about your hardships on Arknights. Stress like that are what made me quit unfair lucky gacha mobile games all together.

Dex-chan lover
Skybound Oratorio or Contingency Contract....and Swimsuit skins in AL shop.

Group Leader
Dont' worry, you're mot the only one who has no E2 OP. And I even have Silver Ash and Hellagur but can'tveven E2 them so the're still somewhat useless for me. At least my Mostima is here to accompany me.

Dex-chan lover
well i guess if he was gonna sully the goddess the title of the manga wouldn't be monster breeder. though by the way MC has acted so far we won't be getting a smut tag on this manga

inb4 that "like a friend" feeling is an effect of the capturing so instead of a harem he ends up making in gang/club or something

@jjhoonster Well that at the last page didn't see coming... True that Minneapolis skin is godly and Arknights CC is proving to be quite hard completing the high risk ones alongside other gatcha games that I'm currently playing too XD

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter

and good luck for your CC :p that event worst for the peps who dont prepare

just 8 risk for the daily and r14-16 for permanent map you will get all the limited item shop

Dex-chan lover
I haven't even started on CC... whelp... I think I'll die on it... :|

Dex-chan lover
@KingOf7s Its a good way to prevent skill holders from making rape slaves instead of monster armies - kinda like what the MC has planned.

Users who are viewing this thread