Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Oh good. Closure on the Fatman. Had a feeling they were just going to leave him in that ball forever and forget about him.

I also thought he'd be merged with a goblin to become an orc, rather than a werewolf. But I guess it makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Translator has good taste, foxgirls are the absolute best.

And yeah "I won't kill you" was just an absolute lie lmao. Maybe if the fat bastard's mind was still present in the werewolf, but it pretty obviously isn't.

Well at the very least he madr him something more useful than just killing his shitty ass

If the favorite 2 monster girls are fox and wolf, shouldn't the dog girls come before catgirls?
Also, Senko-chan best waifu material

Dex-chan lover
During fullmoons turns into human and moons to the moon

Dex-chan lover
A man of culture as well.

I always liked Rune Factory far more than the equivalent Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon, so I'm really hopeful for RF 5. It's been a while.

well that was an efficient way to remove a threat. no body to hide. upgrades a monster. and can truthfully say no kill and no murder to be detected by those crime sensing crystals. ie no criminal record. (if they have those in this story..read so many isekai not sure if do in this one, also been while since read)

Dex-chan lover
Oh sweet, I bet you can combine a dude with your waifu to get a futa waifu. Pretty good cheat.

Users who are viewing this thread