Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Maybe someday, when his lv's higher, he'll have a chance to fuse some monsters to be MonMusume like Fox Girl, Arachne, CatGirl, DogeGirl, Girl Slime, etc etc. But for now, werewolf is suffice for his powerhouse

Dex-chan lover
Hold up. Rune Factory 5 is finally getting released?!

I gave up hope for it years ago. This is great news.

Dex-chan lover
"even the best breeders only have 3 monsters at most"

What is this? Pokemon Sun and Moon?

But woah, he just reincarnated a human. In some ways that seems crueler than just killing them lol.

MD@Home
> surrou-
> nded

Did I miss some sort of Most Retarded Line Break Of The Week competition??

Aggregator gang
so it turns out this Mc can literally recycle human trash into something useful...interesting development but I hope this series doesn't turn into MC going around playing hero catching all the bad guys and turning them into demon beast slaves...every now and then is ok, but too often will be annoying and rather boring since he has a 100% catch rate reusable master ball

Like the TL said in the after credits this is a fairly dark way to “not kill” the guy. Instead he gets forcibly merged with a monster against his will and turned into a battle slave for life. Yep totally nicer than not killing him lol. At least this guy treats his “pokemon” nice and does his best to not let them get killed so that’s something I guess.

Double-page supporter
@baconcat
Most Retarded Line Break Of The Week competition
Are the submissions still open? Here's my contribution:

9z7lK2I.png

MD@Home
@Degernase One could only wish they never were in the first place.

I can't really fault whoever created your examples, though. If nothing else, they're at least considered correct or accepted or agreed-upon by some documented standard:

in·​sti·​tu·​tion
ed·​u·​cate
mag·​ic

Though I do agree they're hardly exemplary in their readability, and there seems to be plenty of space available to go entirely without breaking, too. I myself never liked the convention of written English to word-break at morpheme boundaries, and morpheme boundaries only, rather than spoken-syllable boundaries (if only as an added-on exception), but alas. I suppose it's as good a convention as any, certainly less unpleasant to read than, say, "unders-tand" or "Mit-suko" …

Double-page supporter
@baconcat Yeah my biggest gripe with those is how unnecessary they are, some typesetters don't seem to give a shit about using the provided space.

Users who are viewing this thread