Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

I thk this is just a fellow with little experience with english and no proofreader. If you can't stand near machine translation level stuff like me, just wait till another translator gets too it.

Fed-Kun's army
poor machine translation and also poorly edited.. block this group - pathetic

Dex-chan lover
I can't read moonrunes so a TL that makes sense half the time is better than nothing but the logo censorship is going out of your way to make it worse.

Dex-chan lover
@vvinchan At least make it a black and white logo. It hurt my eyes with a triple effect from seeing it.

Dex-chan lover
ngl when I saw the censor I knew I was in for a treat in the comments section

😂

Double-page supporter
Shitty grammar and shitty obvious censoring! My rage meter is at MAX! Fix that shit or don't bother at all.

Group Leader
My dog can probably translate better than this shit. You don't even need to know Japanese, most scenes require a bit of common sense and two brain cells.

like, here's a few obvious examples:

>I've never been hit by a pole, so I didn't notice... There is a difference between "hit" and "played"!?
Actual meaning: It hasn't been repelled until now, so I didn't notice... But could it be that the outcome differs between "hit" and "repel"?
The previous panel literally gives you all the context you need. The damn slime repelled the ball with a tentacle.

>Here / this devil / weird / I'll touch you...
Actual TL: This monster... is touching me... in weird places...
ffs, the EN version makes it sound like she's the one molesting the slime, lmao.

>Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!
Actual TL: Whaa-!?
...No comment.

tl;dr
Hire a monkey instead. It'll probably do a better job than the current translator, if you can even call them that.

I’m usually don’t mind bad translations since reading manhwa it would be a mandatory resilience to. But what in the world is hit and played? And a pole. He was never hit with a pole in this encounter as far I remember. Ladies and gents this is why translator groups have Proof Readers

Dex-chan lover
This is an ecchi series with literally nothing else to offer. Censoring it means killing everyone interest on it.

Dex-chan lover
DzoFjL9.png

Carol resonates on same wavelength as mc.

Users who are viewing this thread