Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 10 Ch. 100 - To the <Temple of Evil>!

Dex-chan lover
"He was the weakest of us."
Never in my life have I heard that line before.

The Minions of Chaos and the Temple of Evil. Such classic names.

Bless is a really good spell overall. A basic buff spell that works in many situations.

So now they'll go out on an adventure again, and not just hang out in a town. I'm all for that.

Dex-chan lover
100 Chapters of not knowing what a munchkin is. Here's for another 100 chapters!
6C7911377-tdy-130617-leo-toasts-1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Never in my life have I heard that line before.

The Minions of Chaos and the Temple of Evil. Such classic names.

I didnt know that reincarnated guy is occupying a seat at the 4 heavenly king's' table. Thought he was just a super strong goon.

Dex-chan lover
I didnt know that reincarnated guy is occupying a seat at the 4 heavenly king's' table. Thought he was just a super strong goon.
I wouldn't be shocked if the others are a lot easier to deal with. He had some trickery shit going on. Tho that's assuming they even fight and don't dodge them.

Dex-chan lover
The dark light blessing to represent the evil alignment of caster. 😂

I believed, per 5e rules, she could only blessed up about 4 people at her level?

Dex-chan lover
The dark light blessing to represent the evil alignment of caster. 😂

I believed, per 5e rules, she could only blessed up about 4 people at her level?
Series is more a homebrewed campaign that only loosely follows D&D; as the description of the spell indicates no target cap, just distance.

Users who are viewing this thread