Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Black Wolves Attack

Thanks for translating.

Since the previous translators dropped it, its nice that someone picked it up.

Dex-chan lover
Using "all according to keikaku" is only for memes or comic relief, and not for serious scripts like this, please read the mood my guy.

Sasuga munchkin using spiked chain the most cheesy weapon in 3.5e.
He should have cast enlarge person on the paladin too to be truly authentic.

Double-page supporter
Wow this uses some well and proper battle tactics. Weak, unarmored villagers with hunting bows strong enough to kill animals to the back while a well armored vanguard gets loaded with some buffs and uses a long reach weapon that covers the choke point.

Dex-chan lover
@Sekiryuutei134
Honestly, I prefer your translation; in the last chapter there were a lot of spelling errors, but the flow was way better. In this chapter, the only errors I found were in the credits, so it's fine, I guess

Kinda sad the wolves die unjustly considering the villagers surely kidnapped somebody from the wild girl's race, also kinda dumb by MC to make the wolves keep attacking instead of making them retreat as they'd be a valuable asset to counter the village if what he finds out makes them attack him. . .

Dex-chan lover
Some people just don't get that you can use the d20 system as a background and homebrew your own feats/abilities/spells

Dex-chan lover
I have seen mangas where the author's are fan's of table top games, and it shows in their work. Dungeon Meshi is a good example. I'm not convinced the author didn't just rip from one of his favorite campaign ideas. I seriously doubt the author would dare to take liberties with skill names and effects other than copyright, and deus ex machina.

I just can't help myself.
mD3awaq.jpg

Aggregator gang
Villager rolls 20 on Bluff attempt and yells "Look over there!" allowing the halfling hiding in the shadows to sneak attack the MC in the gizzock... maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread