Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The Munchkin's Advance (cont.)

Dex-chan lover
just make an unchained monk set. Fuck ton of AC, though at low levels maybe not so much.

Double-page supporter
Walking away when you think the task isn't worth it is a wise move. Forcing yourself to make a translation you're unsatisfied with while feeling miserable is a lose-lose situation.

Thank you for the translations, you did a very good job on them up to this point.

Dex-chan lover
Aye, 'tis not worth to please us at the cost of your health and sanity. We salute you, dear sirs, and wish you well on your IRL commitments.

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit. This is making me want to dust off my dice, pull the old D&D books out, and call the old Friday night group over. Good times!

Power Uploader
Raws https://loveheaven.net/manga-isekai-man-chikin-hp-1-no-mmama-de-saikyou-saisoku-danjon-kouryaku-raw.html if you want know what was next

I really hope this story remove this retarded 1 HP curse, because literally a child could slap him on the back, and he'd probably go unconscious.

Double-page supporter
@Ehlwood It don't seems he can some stats are locked he can just choose the lvl up and attribute skill points. The basic stat are chosen with the dice in chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
@AnnaPlayer He just has access the the game rules, he can't actually change them. He's likely able to level them up himself because he has the book the goddess herself would have to use to level people up when they visit the temple and pray for one, but it was mentioned in a previous chap that he can only level them up according to how much experience they have.

With that changing faith (god) so easily will they meet some angry gods beside the goddes?

Thanks for the chapters and all your efforts and hardwork, hope some ppl interested and continue it.

Users who are viewing this thread