Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 9 Ch. 88 - Pleasant Blissful Ignorance

Dex-chan lover
Why not put that place to the torch? With any luck, the shapeshifter would die in the blaze. Plus there's nothing wrong about burning an evil monster's mansion.

Dex-chan lover
Why not put that place to the torch? With any luck, the shapeshifter would die in the blaze. Plus there's nothing wrong about burning an evil monster's mansion.
Accidentally activating traps might be bad, and Yukito doesn't have the really big fireballs yet.

I'm concerned how little they said about verifying if the halfbit is the shapeshifter.

Dex-chan lover
Accidentally activating traps might be bad, and Yukito doesn't have the really big fireballs yet.

I'm concerned how little they said about verifying if the halfbit is the shapeshifter.
In DND, how does shapeshifter work?
I assume it's just like normal skill, they can only use it once per level.

Dex-chan lover

I bet that's that Chekhov's panel, that Sir_Him hypothesizes is a hidden door. I'm thinking the halfbit IS the shapeshifter, and that the real halfbit is under that hidden trapdoor.

Dex-chan lover

The shapeshifter can't possibly fool the MC's book. The early chapters said that if he wants to know about any object in the world, the book will automatically display him the correct page. So, if he looks at the shapeshifter, be the monster in any shape whatsoever, the book would logically open the shapeshifter's page for him to read.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Yukito can try to find more clues in the mansion after the team's rest. Besides, the trapdoor is an entrance to some escape tunnel rather than to a hiding place, so there is even less reason to burn everything down.

Dex-chan lover
He looks so short on page 2. Probably because his head is so large it throws off the proportions.

Instant tsundere. Still best character.

edit: best girl enjoying a drink with a tako while eating tako weiner makes up for her absence the past handful of chapters
Too bad she's lost out on the small dungeon crawl experience, though.

The shapeshifter can't possibly fool the MC's book.
So either she's real, or he already knows she's fake. Well, or he's dumb, but that's a trait the manga pretends he doesn't have.

Users who are viewing this thread