Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this girl is truly some wily person. I'm thinking that since he seems to not care about them being half-elves and him having an elf subordinate that the girl is trying to sacrifice herself to him to have the group be under his protection. Especially if you consider that the "abyss" is so threatening and he claims to have been from there
It seems she has the ability to see something we the readers cant yet as its a probable plotwist.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, yes I do. Jou-chan, how do you know I like big boobs? Is it my face?

Dex-chan lover
cd3abd045b194029c37f8a9ce6028e12.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why make her 10? Thats probably the worst possible age group to put her for every reason. I'm getting the feeling that the author want her to be the sly kind and that she planning to sacrifice/secure herself and/or her kind by using him. But it just feels off and wrong.

Double-page supporter
"SORRY KID NOT THIS YEAR, BUT ANYTHING AFTER 12 IS LUNCH SO I'LL WAIT"

Dex-chan lover
This is a bit of a slower burn than expected. MC better start pulling out tactics left and right cuz I'm getting a little annoyed by the wishy washy energy from him.

Dex-chan lover
Modern day morals and standards world predicate that she's to young. But for a medieval setting, people arranging marriages and honey trapping potentially influential individuals with young individuals was common place. Nobility, which they are, tend to marry around 12 for females and 14 for males. It's not arrange to think that she already knows her roles as the daughter of nobility, secure a powerful individual that can help her people.

• This
Reactions: FVO
Dex-chan lover
why is this chapter a thing.. I was liking the story till this.. freaking 10.. thanks for the chapter

Same. There better be some damn good reason for the author using a child as a honeytrap.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised his companions were calm throughout this ordeal. Usually there's some kind of visual pushback to someone getting close to the MC in this manner. Maybe we just haven't seen it yet....

Playful little sister teasing the more serious older sister in front of a guy she introduced is a super common trope to the point where those of you trigged by this is a little sus. How the MC may react to her in the near future would be more a reason to get uppity but a 10 year old girl, the age where most of them are in love with the idea of being in love, aiming for a guy she finds to be nice?
Come on, surely you aren't a fossil enough to remember how girls were back at that age.

Dex-chan lover
Helian mind: Will you.. Will you.. Will you.. Will you.. Will you..

Dex-chan lover
My man, you may be in another world and be able to dodge the police. But is sure as shit isn't socially acceptable even in that world to marry a kid
Dodge the bullet!

Thanks for the chapter 👍🏼

Users who are viewing this thread