Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers for the next (last?) chapter:
dancing-coffin-dancing.gif

Dex-chan lover
This is why i cant stand subordinate reliant MCs. Theres too many series out there where the MC is basically a side character in his/her own story. Its not feasable and it makes for shitty storytelling. 100$ dudes gonna come back to life because hes got a save file or extra lives or some other retarded shit. Just git gud fucker, carry a sword, train your body, SOMETHING for fucks sake

Tju

Dex-chan lover
raws seem to be at chapter 11-2 or so.
so some form of resurection incoming.

Dex-chan lover
Why he approached it? wasn't it obvious to not approach something that might kill you when you are that weak?

Only approach when the weak you 100% sure it was dead?

Dex-chan lover
I see it's an adaptation bit the description reads nothing like what's currently happening in the story so this is either as someone above mentioned, going to just respawn him, groundhog day him or this will go an original route which I'd actually like more here

Dex-chan lover
This is why i cant stand subordinate reliant MCs. Theres too many series out there where the MC is basically a side character in his/her own story. Its not feasable and it makes for shitty storytelling. 100$ dudes gonna come back to life because hes got a save file or extra lives or some other retarded shit. Just git gud fucker, carry a sword, train your body, SOMETHING for fucks sake
Give him some slack.
He literally got there without any magic/swords man skill.

And all of this happened in the span of 2/3 days for him. There's not enough time to train anything. He also have to figure out his situation and the kingdom situation.

Unlike Overlord where Ain got transferred with his super OP character and full of cheat class item

He got transferred in a body not different from a normal adult human that haven't trained in anything.

If after he survived this and didn't do anything to be able to do some self defense. Then yeah he's an idiot

Aggregator gang
wtf ok I was not expecting that. it wouldbe funny if it just ended but it will surely not. i kinda interested in how the plot will go on.
Also thx for the chap ^^

Dex-chan lover
Give him some slack.
He literally got there without any magic/swords man skill.

And all of this happened in the span of 2/3 days for him. There's not enough time to train anything. He also have to figure out his situation and the kingdom situation.

Unlike Overlord where Ain got transferred with his super OP character and full of cheat class item

He got transferred in a body not different from a normal adult human that haven't trained in anything.

If after he survived this and didn't do anything to be able to do some self defense. Then yeah he's an idiot
He shouldn't have been wandering around in the first place. This whole revolution started because he interrupted everything to go exploring himself. He should've sent scouts to check out the surroundings while stabilizing the population and calming nerves. Dude realized that his people and characters were suddenly cognizant and did nothing with that knowledge. He instead wanted to go traipsing around in the fantasy world and save some half elf girl instead of doing the half smart thing and reinforcing his position as ruler. This would've given him time to learn to protect himself better.

That being said my primary argument is against the writer not against the character himself. The point is that the main character having all this power yet no real ability to retain it should someone try to say...crush his head with a club. Is that hes such a non character, hes gotta be protected by everyone around him. You cant even say he has to use his smarts because he so obviously doesn't in this scenario.

Dex-chan lover
raws seem to be at chapter 11-2 or so.
so some form of resurection incoming.
If this is a game, we could have better protagonist after the tutorial protagonist dead.
Too bad we will still have the same shitty protagonist here.

Dex-chan lover
How do I block seeing any updates to a manga, so I am certain it truly ended here? Or better yet. How do I block anyone and everyone from updating the manga, so I am certain it ended here?
Imagine the publisher axed the manga and this is how the author decided to end it. Lol
This is what I'm hoping for.

Aggregator gang
He shouldn't have been wandering around in the first place. This whole revolution started because he interrupted everything to go exploring himself. He should've sent scouts to check out the surroundings while stabilizing the population and calming nerves. Dude realized that his people and characters were suddenly cognizant and did nothing with that knowledge. He instead wanted to go traipsing around in the fantasy world and save some half elf girl instead of doing the half smart thing and reinforcing his position as ruler. This would've given him time to learn to protect himself better.

That being said my primary argument is against the writer not against the character himself. The point is that the main character having all this power yet no real ability to retain it should someone try to say...crush his head with a club. Is that hes such a non character, hes gotta be protected by everyone around him. You cant even say he has to use his smarts because he so obviously doesn't in this scenario.
Actually he did not intend to go scouting by himself.

Dex-chan lover
Why he approached it? wasn't it obvious to not approach something that might kill you when you are that weak?

Only approach when the weak you 100% sure it was dead?
The rebel leader was hungry for the throne, MC was a feeder.

Fed-Kun's army
And here comes the plot armor, the mc met the God/ruler of the world and then got revived with special skills and then train so hes not useless when it comes to fighting and show the followers that he's capable of defending himself against an ambushes

Group Leader
He respawns. It's part of the games' system to begin with. Though he apparently gets a death penalty and there's a limit to the number of times(was 6, now 5 since he died).
Orc was dead, just had a skill that lets it unleash a sure-hit attack on the nearest enemy in its range after it has died.

Users who are viewing this thread