Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
Well I am sure he will be fine, there is no way he actually dies or the series would end lol

Dex-chan lover
BEST CHAPTER!!!

le-fond-d%C3%A9cran-noir-et-blanc-dextr%C3%A9mit%C3%A9-fond-d%C3%A9cran-de-fin-de-film-la-fin-du-film-ou.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'll preserve this as the true end of a foolish king and not look at the subsequent chapters.

They said the story fell hard flat. Even wn ended in 77 chaps.

He dead. The end. Unfortunately no fucks were given to his harem. RIP in pepperonis!

Dex-chan lover
I liked this plot, so I will try making a SS where they fell into turmoil and the giant general inherited the King's will.

This is why i cant stand subordinate reliant MCs. Theres too many series out there where the MC is basically a side character in his/her own story. Its not feasable and it makes for shitty storytelling. 100$ dudes gonna come back to life because hes got a save file or extra lives or some other retarded shit. Just git gud fucker, carry a sword, train your body, SOMETHING for fucks sake

Dex-chan lover
Technically in chess, King can eat a piece as long as it will not be a checkmate. However, seeing that the movement of a king is just a square and limited only to four corners ( up, down, left, right ), all the pieces he will try to eat are at least eight squares away from it.
A king eating a piece from an opponent means a huge disparity in skill between players, or kingdoms in the manga sense .

Users who are viewing this thread