Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army

one chapter in and I'm already getting lots of Overlord vibes from this.

Dex-chan lover
This does have plenty going for it. Will they follow the path made by Overlord or will they Make Isekai Great Again

MDC

Dex-chan lover
An Overlord type of manga, which is good, we need more of these. How good is it? Well, at this point there's only 2 chapters with the 2nd chaper being just half of it (2.1) so we'll have to wait and see. I pray its good, more kingdom building is always welcome.

Dex-chan lover
Yea way way to short I guess I'll start to wait for a few months

Lawful good overlord/discount realist hero. Ok so far.

Last edited:
So overlord with a non op mc. Interesting, I’m enjoying the story so far hopefully there are plenty more chapters

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this has a lot of promise - Usual isekai trope.. but if it keeps going with the whole "They may rebel" and "Kings have no power," it could lead to some interesting character developments, plot lines and already we're seeing how Lore will be given to us..
I can't wait to see more, thank you Mangasushi/alphamine for churning these out!

Aggregator gang
So it looks like Overlord without MC being OP and it's not so grim and dark.
The first thing I see not in my liking is fact that MC adapts to his role very quickly and easily at the beginning, also cast of NPC isn't really explored. We go straight in 3rd chapter on the great adventure meeting new characters and dealing with there problems... Let's see what happens next (writing it on 5.1 chapter).

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea why ya'll keep comparing it to Overlord.
In essence, Overlord is a story where the MC completely blended into the role of a ruler. This MC however, shows many signs of immaturity and weakness, at almost no point in the story does he ever have the dignity of a ruler. It's to the point it makes no sense that anyone is willing to follow his command, especially after that elf arc, where he acted like a shy little boy after being fawned at by a local.

It also doesn't help he constantly explains how utterly weak and helpless he is...A better example to compare it to, would be Mynoghra. But that, too, has too many things going on for it to be compared to this thing.

I really don't understand why quite talented artists end up being hired to work on these completely milquetoast projects that are doomed to fade into obscurity.

Users who are viewing this thread