Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Why this chapter sounds like it's gonna be axed? I hope not (oh shit the flag!)

I like how the ML realized in retrospect the fact that MC was a savior actually was obvious. She had crazy powerful magic, no knowledge of the world, mysteriously appeared out of no where. Then was on board with keeping her identity a secret to since he didn't want to share her. That one spell was good enough for a lifetime anyway.

Damn okay that progressed real quick, I just wish they could have left the "a new savior has appeared" ending to the next chapter. Just give us wholesomeness for now D:

Dex-chan lover
why would the prince be punished? the "savior" was enslaving the prince with her charms that he finally broke out of and when he asked her to do the simplest thing she started raining fireballs down from the sky killing innocents and destroying the capital, he stabbed her to save his nation. the prince should be rewarded not punished.

@chograss It was def an awkward way of solving the issue. The god from the beginning planned this tho since he has the power to remove her only once she's on the verge of death or if she's already caused a lot of damage...so basically he planned for that savior to nearly die, because there was no way Tsukina would allow her to do all that damage. The god visited Tsukina, but for some reason didn't visit the useless savior...couldn't he have threatened the savior to do her damn job? Or even manipulate her with his own looks/promises of power or wealth to leave without Tsukina needing to interfere?

Imo the prince shouldn't have stabbed her, but realizing he had been manipulated/blinded to shirk his own responsibilities and fawn on her, while making administrative changes that were not representative of an upstanding prince (the shit with the horses, firing maids/presumably other staff left and right) and seeing someone who has such great potential squander it while he has no power would be a breaking point. I imagine he was raised being taught all his responsibilities and his duties as a prince, so seeing someone complain about protecting the country he loves, and actively try to destroy it...honestly stabbing her is not a bad idea, if I were in a video game that would probably be the first choice I would choose as well lol. With or without her the citizens are at risk, so might as well stab her to try to stop her destruction magic from proccing.

I really love this manga. I've been reading it while waiting for the update. I'm glad to see that more is to come! I would have liked to see at least one kiss at the end but I'm still satisfied.

Its kinda odd how everything was suddenly rushed, but the story is going to continue now. I really like this manga so I'm happy to see its going to continue, but I'm not really satisfied with how everything was just suddenly resolved. It was very anti-climatic.

This feels like a rushed ending for such a lot of setup.

Thanks for the translation.

Yeah it does feel a bit rushed but not so much that I'm not satisfied. I can't wait for the new volume!

wow talk about rushed ending!! at least it still continue, cant wait! thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
UWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RUSHED BUT DAMN NICE

Dex-chan lover
i felt an axe but there's actually gonna be a next arc? the heck? unless this was just ment as a prolog of sorts it just feels weird

All I can say is ARIGATOU!!!!!!!!!!!! for releasing both chapters together. Thank God we weren't left on a cliffhanger on chap 11❤❤❤

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT VOLUME THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVS EVER THE ATMOSPHERE IS SO COZY

Dex-chan lover
THEY CONFESSED AND GOT MARRIED!!!!
27937a00ae06a94356135f5b1afb3a63.gif

AND THERE IS MORE!!! AND A DEMON KING!!!
a08efc397663b942cc75a80d8d469ecf.gif

Users who are viewing this thread