Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 24.2

Dex-chan lover
2 months for half a chapter. Fuck this is a slow ass mangaka. Holy Shit it's almost this manga's 4 year anniversary and we only have 24 chapters. This is honestly ridiculous im putting this shit on pause.
You think that’s bad, try keeping up with Wortenia War. I thought it was just the translators but… nope.

Dex-chan lover
This is literally just a slow burn for all the aholes to get their comeuppance mixed with cozy af overpowered slice-of-life

Dex-chan lover
yeah at this rate we'll be dead by the time he finally meets some people

try reading some korean webtoons, at least each chapter is fairly long as it's one big strip or so even tho some of them are also based on webnovels (something like solo farming might be enjoyable to fans of this series)

I can't imagine how hard it's been on that one knight commander to stay sane surrounded by these absolute psychopaths.

Yikes.

Dex-chan lover
next chapter up with more puppers, wonder how long it'll take for them to start talking even if mc can't understand yet
I can't imagine how hard it's been on that one knight commander to stay sane surrounded by these absolute psychopaths.

Yikes.

well, there are prolly 'normal' citizens too simply keeping their heads down
One month to Soldier death.

That's prolly like six months our time tho given the pacing lol, i don't mind the slow life aspect when it's mc and the animals hanging out but the soldier stuff prolly does seem like it's dragging on in comparison

Users who are viewing this thread