Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon!

He literally has nothing but stories that his sister told him. He's weary and a bit of a dunce. If all goes well, this might be a solid 8-9/10.

Enh, sure, why not? I dump a crappy isekai that stagnates, I pick up another to take its place...until it stagnates.

It's the Circle of Crap!

Fed-Kun's army
There's like 3-4 other mangas with basically the exact same premise

People are saying it’s generic and there’s others like this, but that’s why I literally love this already, I’m obsessed with these types of stories

Guys please stop giving every new isekai a 1, it's not fair to rate it as a whole from the first chapter. I know there are many others just like this one but that doesn't automatically mean it cant be different in the future.

Double-page supporter
@LimeJuices
Guys please stop giving every new isekai a 1
As long as you're aware of it, then it doesn't really matter, no?
Just go in with the assumption that most isekai would be scored 0.5-1 points higher if nothing changed except the tag.

The score is only there to help you find things you like, if people are negatively biased against your taste, just keep that fact in mind.

With that said, I have to follow my own principle and drop this if he names that wolf Fenrir.
Not really any strong hooks in chapter 1, MC is kind of an airhead and not even the entertaining kind.

Dex-chan lover
This feels so generic, heck even the synopsis is feels the same with countless other manga with this kind of premise.

Also, why always wolf lmao. There are lots of interestinf mythical animal, why its always wolf XD. Its like they're so afraid to deviate from the formula and cliches.

I still read it, but damm. At least change the subject if you want to blatantly copy a work.

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't there one exactly like this and the wolf becomes his absolute waifu?

Users who are viewing this thread